It’s HERE! Registration for the NGS 2023 Family History Conference in Richmond is NOW OPEN!
The National Genealogical Society and its host society partner, the Virginia Genealogical Society, are pleased to bring you this year’s Family History Conference, Virginia: Deep Roots of a Nation. The conference will be held from 31 May to 3 June at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.
Registration is now open for the In-Person or Online at Home program. For more information, please visit the conference website.
Descriptions of sessions, speakers, tours, events, exhibitor and sponsor information, and more are on the conference website.
Designed for family history researchers at all levels ─ beginner, intermediate, and advanced ─ the conference lectures will feature:
• Records and repositories in Virginia and neighboring states
• Resources and techniques for researching African American, Indigenous Peoples, Jewish, and other families
• Local and federal government records, including military, tax, and land records
• The use of DNA to help determine relationships
• Methods to analyze and evaluate evidence—and much more!
NGS members, be sure to log into our FORUM website and join the NGS Family History Conference Community. Here you can ask questions to prepare for the conference and related events, talk about the lectures and programs that interest you, and continue conversations after the conference.