Hurry, Hurry! Last Chance to Join NGS 2020 LIVE!
Register for the NGS Virtual Family History Conference by 15 May 2020 to participate in NGS 2020 Live!
NGS 2020 Live! on 20 May, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (EDT), kicks off the first portion of the NGS Virtual Conference. It features the following lectures by five great speakers:
- “Validating Unsourced Online Information,” Thomas Wright Jones, PhD, CG®, FASG, FUGA, FNGS
- “Echoes of the Women Who have Gone Before—Celebrating Women’s Suffrage,” Steffani Raff
- “Breaker Boys and Spinner Girls: Child Labor Laws and Their Records,” Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGLSM
- “Turning Witnesses into Evidence,” Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FNGS, FUGA
- “What If? Learning About DNA Through Case Studies,” Blaine Bettinger, PhD, JD
NGS 2020 Live! also includes product sessions from our Platinum Sponsors, Ancestry, FamilySearch, and FamilyTreeDNA; the NGS Awards program; live chat; Q&A; over 15 drawings for genealogy-related prizes, and more! To participate in NGS 2020 Live! and win prizes you must register by 15 May to receive your invite to the streaming event.
NGS’s Virtual Family History Conference is a tremendous value: it features two components included with your registration: NGS 2020 Live! and NGS 2020 On-Demand! There are three package levels registrants can select from and each offers a choice of more than 85 lecture sessions to build their package from. Any package you register for includes repeat viewing of the five-featured lectures from the NGS 2020 Live! event at your convenience after 1 July until 15 May 2021.
NGS 2020 On-Demand!, the second phase of the NGS Virtual Conference, provides more than 85 lecture topics to build your package of audio-visual presentation recordings. Access to these recordings begins 1 July and includes repeat viewing for your selected sessions until 15 May 2021, plus over ten additional sponsored bonus lectures, as well as the five-featured lectures from NGS 2020 Live! You can review the current list of lecture sessions and bonus sponsored lectures at the NGS Conference website.
Register by Friday, 15 May, for one of these three package options.
- The “Full” Package includes registration for the NGS 2020 Live! virtual conference on 20 May; streaming access to your choice of twenty NGS 2020 On-Demand! sessions from 1 July 2020 through 15 May 2021; an electronic copy of the virtual conference syllabus, and sponsored bonus lectures.
- The “Works” Package includes everything in the Full Package with an additional twenty-five NGS 2020 On-Demand! sessions you select (a total of 45 lectures you chose), a USB with audio recordings of ALL the recorded sessions (more than 100 hours of audio content that can also be streamed to your mobile device). Plus the sponsored bonus lectures.
- NGS 2020 “Light” Package includes registration for the NGS 2020 Live! virtual conference on 20 May; an electronic copy of the virtual conference syllabus; and ten NGS 2020 On-Demand! sessions of your choice. You also will receive access to the full list of sponsored bonus lectures.
Be part of NGS 2020 Live! Register now to join us along with more than one thousand genealogy enthusiasts and enjoy the first part of the NGS Virtual Conference streaming to your computer or mobile device on 20 May.
For more information about NGS 2020 Live! and NGS 2020 On-Demand! or to register, visit our conference website.
Questions? Contact the Conference Registrar, Courtney Holmes at [email protected].