Whether you are just pulling together papers about your grandparents; have a basic working knowledge of family history research; or are in the midst of trying to break through a brick wall to expand your family tree beyond the first hundred years, the National Genealogical Society 2024 Virtual Family History Conference will take your research to the next level.
Join your fellow genealogists for two days of live-streaming lectures, 17-18 May. Choose from among fifty lectures that will teach you new skills and expand your knowledge of family history research. Topics include
- Artificial Intelligence: Applying the Newest Technology in Genealogy Research
- DNA: Beyond the Basics to Advanced Tools
- Ethnic and LGBTQIA+ Research: New Paths and Sources for Research
- Methodology: The Nuts and Bolts of Building a Family Tree from Planning to Cluster Research, Proving Identity, Report Writing, and more
- Records: From the Obvious to the Not-So-Obvious Resources
Catch all the lectures in the Whova app through 15 August 2024.
Learn more about the full conference program, individual lectures, and expert presenters at NGS 2024 Virtual Family History Conference.